- a. Please update the personal and family details. Please enter the name exactly as it appears on the SSN/ITIN document. If you have any special tax situation, please mention them in the “Comments” section.
- b. Your Bank Account and Routing number are required for Direct Deposit of refund. Please note that the tax preparation fees will be deducted from your bank account (paypal, credit card payments are also available too).
ContentPlease download and update the Client Organizers / worksheets applicable to your tax situation and upload it with your W2s.
All clients you should update the CLIENT ORGANIZERto their best knowledge and upload it along with your tax documents to the portal.
- a. If you want to file as a Non-Resident, please update the Non Resident Organizer.
- b. If you want us to apply for Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN) (Tax – ID) , please update the ITIN Organizer.
- c. If you are not sure, your tax preparer will let you know after they review your income source documents (W2s, 1099-INT).
Please create “2013” folder and upload all your documents. A copy of the Final Tax Return will be uploaded by your tax preparer for your review before e-filling.
- a) Your assigned Tax Preparer will prepare your return after a phone discussion or email contact.
- b) A tax summary will be sent for final review and ACH Collection (preparation fees withdrawal from your bank account) will be initiated.
- c) A copy of the tax return will be uploaded for final review.
- d) You can track our progress using “Status Tracker”.