These calculators have been provided as a resource for you to help plan your financial matters. Enter your criteria and you will find answers with dynamic graphs and personalized reports.
- Does inflation impact my standard of living?
- How much am I spending?
- How much do I need for emergencies?
- Should I pay down debt or invest more?
- How long will my money last?
- Should my spouse enter the work force?
- What is my current net worth?
- What is my projected net worth?
- What is my current cash flow?
- What is my projected cash flow?
- What is the value of reducing, postponing or foregoing expenses?
- How long will it take to pay off my credit card(s)?
- How long until my loan is paid off?
- What would my loan payments be?
- Should I lease or purchase an auto?
- What is the balance on my loan?
- Should I consolidate my personal debt into a new loan?
- Re-structuring debts for accelerated payoff
- Which is better: cash up front or payments over time?
- What is the impact of making extra payments on my loan?
- Should I pay off debts or invest?
- Auto purchase loan versus zero percent dealer financing?
Home & Mortgage
- How much home can I afford?
- Should I refinance my home mortgage? (breakeven)
- Comprehensive mortgage calculator
- Comparing mortgage terms
- Should I pay extra points for a lower interest rate?
- Should I rent or buy a home?
- Should I convert to a bi-weekly payment schedule?
- Compare a ‘no-cost’ versus traditional mortgage
- What are the tax savings generated by my mortgage?
- Should I take out a fixed or adjustable rate mortgage?
- Adjustable rate mortgage calculator
- How do closing costs impact the interest rate?
- What is my potential estate tax liability?
- Federal income tax estimator
- Should I adjust my payroll withholdings?
- Will my investment interest be deductible?
- How much self-employment tax will I pay?
- Capital gains (and losses) tax estimator
- Compare taxable, tax-deferred and tax-free investment growth
- How much of my Social Security benefit might be taxable?
- What are the tax implications of paying interest?
- Should I itemize or take the standard deduction?
- What is my tax-equivalent yield?
- What is the amount of my 2008 rebate check?
- How much life insurance do I need?
- What is my life expectancy?
- What are my needs for burial and final expenses?
- How much disability income do I need?
- What are the chances of becoming disabled?
- What are my long-term care insurance needs?
- How much will I earn in my lifetime?
- What are the tax advantages of an annuity?
- How long will my current insurance last?
- What is the future value of an annuity?
- Which is better, Comprehensive Plan Or High-Deductible Plan With HSA?
Payroll & Benefits
- How much will my company bonus net after taxes?
- How will payroll adjustments affect my take-home pay?
- Convert my salary to an equivalent hourly wage
- Convert my hourly wage to an equivalent annual salary
- What is the future value of my employee stock options?
- Should I exercise my ‘in-the-money’ stock options?
- What may my 401(k) be worth?
- What is the impact of increasing my 401(k) contribution?
Information and interactive calculators are made available to you as self-help tools for your independent use and are not intended to provide investment advice, or supplement the advice of a professional advisor. There is not and can not be a guarantee of their applicability or accuracy in regards to your individual circumstances. All examples are hypothetical and are for illustrative purposes. You are encouraged to seek personalized advice from qualified professionals regarding all personal finance issues