Our payroll services can help you maintain your focus on building a strong business. TaxGeeks works with businesses to provide payroll and bookkeeping services that maintain the continuity of your business without you having the headaches of handling payroll calculations, reconciling checkbooks, and preparing monthly/quarterly reports yourself.
Our team of accounting professionals offers a comprehensive list of payroll services, ranging from general bookkeeping services, to managing your company’s benefit administration and retirement offerings, to tracking vacation and other time off.
As a full-service firm, we have the advantage over smaller providers in that we can offer the option of managing the employer’s FICA and income tax payments, assisting with tax compliance, managing expense reimbursements, and even pre-screening/interview assistance.
With TaxGeeks Payroll, you can rely on us to…
• Save you up to 50% compared to traditional payroll models.
• Give you peace of mind with Payroll Preview, so you know it’s accurate.
• Provide you instant access to your payroll reports online
• Ensure you have the help you need with unlimited support from friendly, U.S.-based payroll experts and comprehensive online help.
• Help your employees cut down on bank trips with free direct deposit.
• Keep all your records integrated with support for QuickBooks, AccountEdge and Peachtree accounting software.
• Thanks to these unbeatable features…
• Automatic calculations and deductions for each paycheck – for W2 and 1099 employees.
• One-Click™ Payroll time-saving technology plus the ability to adjust employee hours and pay rates each pay period.
• Full-service federal, state and local payroll tax payment and filing.
• Unlimited support from U.S.-based payroll experts.
• Automatic new hire reporting and access to labor law posters, business forms and HR how-to guides.
• Direct deposit or print manual checks.
• Emails notifying employees they’ve been paid.
• Secure online access to employees individual pay stubs and payroll history.
Download our FAQs
Download Payroll Overview Brochure
Traditional Payroll Comparison